A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Monday, February 07, 2005

It's been a long day for a while...

So, I'm not dead. That's good. Although at some points this past week I probably would have felt better if I had been. All in all, a great week. I got to hang out with some real cool people and do some crazy stuff. I'm convinced that the security guards at Wild Country think that I live there. I was there Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. All three nights until close. They've got their fair share of my money. Mardi Gras was good, couldn't have asked for better weather. It was BEAUTIFUL out. From what I remember I had a great time. We were in someones house in Soulard and hanging out the second story windows. I've seen more boobs in the past 3 days to last me a lifetime. I'm not really in the mood to type too much right now so this is just a short update. I'll go more in depth later.

Soccer last night was good but late. The game didn't even start until 11:30 pm. I only had like 6 penalities called on me this time so that's an improvement from last game. We ended up tying 3-3.

All for now, I have to go to class.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home