A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Weekend Recap

Friday...Nothing too exciting babysat Chloe and Mitchie....Mitch went to bed around 6:15 then it was time for Chole and I to play. We read books, looked at pictures and ate ice cream. She's 2 1/2 and right at that age where she's a very small parrot. Any and everything you say, she tries to repeat. It's so cute. Her brain is like a sponge just absorbing everything that comes before her. It's really a fun age.

Saturday
...Farm in the morning...in an attempt to make peace with my enemy out there I placed a dead rabbit in his pocket in hopes of making him laugh...no dice. I just got it thrown at me. O well, can't say I didn't try. It was cold as hell, but all got fed and hayed (if that's a word). Saturday night, I ventured over to Illinois and joined a good friend at Wild Country. He was doing his own thing with his buddy and so I busied myself with dancing and chatting with others. For some reason, every half hour or so he would come and check out my drink situation frequently buying another. I think he wanted to get me liquored up!!! Luckly, he was the driver and I remember going to Wal-Mart at some absurd hour and I got some paintbrushes...whatever. I have to thank him though, because I know how obnoxious I can get after the alcohol kicks in, he took very good care of me and for that I say thank you.

Sunday
...Nothing...literally. Slept in until like noon and then watched football all afternoon. Another Sunday down the shit hole with nothing accomplished. O well.

Now I have to switch modes from weekend to weekday and get my mind back on track. As I prepare for another week at school, I'd just like to take a second to thank everyone who has helped me to get where I am. I have a great family who supports me in ALL that I do, no questions asked. Wether it be schooling or life issues, I can always count on my family to be right behind me always pushing me to reach for the stars and accomplish my dreams. I am a very strong-willed and determined person. I know what I want and I don't think twice about going out to get it, but sometimes, I can second guess myself. You guys are always there to reassure my decisions. I hate failure and quite frankly, I'm scared of it. I understand that you have to lose sometimes to win but that sucks. I sometimes find myself unsure of taking a chance for fear of rejection or failure. But no matter what happens, I always know I can come home to a loving home. I could't ask for anything better, and I count my blessings and thank God each and every day that He has blessed me with these people. You guys know who you are...I LOVE YOU.

Enough of that. Sorry just had that on my mind.

Let's have one hell of a week.

Take care,
You know you love me,
*;)

3 Comments:

  • At January 24, 2005 1:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Just wanted to make sure you were having a good time! Besides the more you drink the better I look! LOL j/k. Didn't want to ignore!

     
  • At January 24, 2005 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, uh, dARLA. Just something to keep in the back of your mind. If we ever have a fight, I think I'd rather get over it naturally. I get over tiffs very quickly, really. PLEASE, don't try to make peace with me. Kay? Thanks.

     
  • At January 25, 2005 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's that down south gram again.
    just wanted you to know that I have no doubt that your success will be spectacular and long lived in this life. You can count on lots of love and the occasional kick in the pants from here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home