A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Smoky Nights

I think I'm getting back into the school groove. Although I had school today from 10-5 , it went rather well. All studio art classes. And can you believe that someone that I hadn't seen since last semester asked me today if I lost weight! I love when that happens. So, on that note Liz and I had a turtle caramel nut sippable sundae from Steak 'n Shake. Talk about delicious. We also traveled to the Wal-Mart to pick up some school supplies. Talk about an adventure.
Remember when you were younger hanging out with your friends and you would sit and talk about what things were gonna be like "when you grew up?" I've recently been hanging out with an old friend and its totally like what I wanted it to be like "when I grew up." Hanging out and just doing nothing but laughing, talking and driving around. Man, I love that feeling, like nothing could happen that would ruin this time.
Okay okay enough of that guess its time for sleep.

Take care,
You know you love me,
*;)

2 Comments:

  • At January 21, 2005 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don't think i even need a name. you'll know who this is by the comments. she's my first baby and of course the smartest, coolest kid in all of St. Louis.
    love ya bunches, baby!

     
  • At January 21, 2005 11:34 AM, Blogger lildojh said…

    Thank you Grandma....I love you too...Hope all is well down south

     

Post a Comment

<< Home