A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Friday, January 28, 2005

Good Times!

Dancing this week was probably one of the best times that I've had in a long time. I don't know if I can explain why, I just had a good time. There were some people there that I hadn't seen in a couple weeks and the rest were regulars. I didn't even get drunk! Don't get me wrong now, I did have some drinks, but nothing obsessive. I danced with a slew of people that I hadn't previously danced with before, and we all had a good time. Not to mention the eye candy was fabulous! It's just a feel good day for me, a good break from my overcast week.

It's that feeling when you can't stop smiling, yet you don't really know what you're smiling about to begin with. The sun seems to shine brigher and the music sounds clearer. You don't even get mad when someone cuts you off in traffic. Now that's a good day!

More to come later.....

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home