A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Just a rant!

As my mind spins in a million directions, I propose some questions. Not to be answered but just some questions that spin my mind:

What is really going on here?

Just when you think you know someone so well, things change and you find out really, you hardly know them at all. Ain't that a bitch?

How can someone who makes you smile more than anyone else, also cause you such unrest?

Who steals someones RV?

Why does my computer hate me? (noone answer this one!)

Why can't life work out just like it does in story books?

War, what's it good for?

Why can't everyone just get along?

Why can't we be friends?

Okay, that's enough for now....I've got like a million more, but that's enough....

Take care,
You know you love me,
*;)

5 Comments:

  • At January 25, 2005 5:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    1. You're Rambling
    2. That's life, lol! And yes sometimes it is a bitch!
    3. See above
    4. Someone who wants your RV
    5. Cause it's a P.C. -- My Mac loves me!
    6. We wouldn't appreciate when things do right!
    7. Depends on what your going to war for? Liberation, or Oil?
    8. Cause they are immature!
    9. We can be!

     
  • At January 25, 2005 5:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sorry had to comment/answer a few of those :)

     
  • At January 25, 2005 6:49 PM, Blogger lildojh said…

    Nicolas, as I've said before, you're a bad listener as well as a bad reader. Please reread the opening lines of the blog, and you will find instructions that read something like this "these are not to be answered, but just some questions that spin my mind" Please try to follow directions better in the future. Thank you.

     
  • At January 25, 2005 9:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I knew you would say that, that's why I stated in my next comment, "Sorry had to comment/answer a few of those :)"

     
  • At January 25, 2005 9:37 PM, Blogger lildojh said…

    Whatever....bad listener.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home