A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Just a rant!

As my mind spins in a million directions, I propose some questions. Not to be answered but just some questions that spin my mind:

What is really going on here?

Just when you think you know someone so well, things change and you find out really, you hardly know them at all. Ain't that a bitch?

How can someone who makes you smile more than anyone else, also cause you such unrest?

Who steals someones RV?

Why does my computer hate me? (noone answer this one!)

Why can't life work out just like it does in story books?

War, what's it good for?

Why can't everyone just get along?

Why can't we be friends?

Okay, that's enough for now....I've got like a million more, but that's enough....

Take care,
You know you love me,
*;)

6 Comments:

  • At January 25, 2005 5:54 PM, Blogger Nicolas Farley said…

    1. You're Rambling
    2. That's life, lol! And yes sometimes it is a bitch!
    3. See above
    4. Someone who wants your RV
    5. Cause it's a P.C. -- My Mac loves me!
    6. We wouldn't appreciate when things do right!
    7. Depends on what your going to war for? Liberation, or Oil?
    8. Cause they are immature!
    9. We can be!

     
  • At January 25, 2005 5:55 PM, Blogger Nicolas Farley said…

    Sorry had to comment/answer a few of those :)

     
  • At January 25, 2005 6:49 PM, Blogger lildojh said…

    Nicolas, as I've said before, you're a bad listener as well as a bad reader. Please reread the opening lines of the blog, and you will find instructions that read something like this "these are not to be answered, but just some questions that spin my mind" Please try to follow directions better in the future. Thank you.

     
  • At January 25, 2005 9:35 PM, Blogger Nicolas Farley said…

    I knew you would say that, that's why I stated in my next comment, "Sorry had to comment/answer a few of those :)"

     
  • At January 25, 2005 9:37 PM, Blogger lildojh said…

    Whatever....bad listener.

     
  • At January 26, 2005 10:56 AM, Blogger j8ment said…

    Our life does work out like it does in books the only problem is you've been reading the wrong books, you have to look under the Tragedy section, because that is where the true to life information is. No matter what our fate is we struggle against it and this struggle brings about the inevitability even faster then if we would have jsut gone along from the beginning. I don't know how to say that better, but it is aristotle's formula to envoke pity. We are just humans, and we are just here, we are nothing, but wwe tink we are so much. I can't believe I still have my half century in from of me. Every day I feel like I am just waiting in an office for someone to be like next and then it will me me and then i will start to live my life as life and not some preperation for a future life to be lead at a latter date. GOD that was longs and rambling even worse then you love. Auf Weidersehen! you know who this is right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home