A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Mardi Gras?

So, Saturday is the big day. Downtown St. Louis Mardi Gras. One of the biggest outdoor parties in St. Louis. They're predicting good weather so keep your fingers crossed. I have plans to attend this shindig with some friends, but who knows whats going to happen. I haven't got any thing concreted yet, so let me know if you're planning on heading down and we can meet up! I hope to get down there by like 930 or so. The parade begins at 11, so drinking should begin prior to that. This week is just dragging by, and I think it's partly to blame on the big weekend that is coming up. Mardi Gras and Superbowl in the same weekend. Sounds dangerous. I can't be too foolish on Superbowl though, I have a soccer game at 1115pm.

Get your beads out and lets get ready to party!!

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home