A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Whiney wishes

It's been a bad night and I'm crabby and whiney so I decided to type some wishes and thoughts.

1) I'm having a hard time supporting my friend in a new relationship. Not even a relationship per say, but a new interest. This person is just acting their age, but has bigger responsiblities. I want to be excited and giddy right along with this person, but am having a hard time.

2) I wish sponsors would just come knock on your door. It would make this whole racing thing a whole lot easier.

3) I wish people would be more upfront on what their thinking and not leave it to guessing.

4) I wish the transmission wouldn't be going out on my red car.

5) I wish some people would grow up and stop being such fucking babies. Life sucks, but we all have to deal with it.

6) I'm having a hard time trying to decide what art pieces to put into my Major Acceptance Review on Friday. If they ask me to resubmit, which could happen, then I have till next fall to get some better stuff together. I don't need that kind of stress. I'll just have to do a good job this time.

7) I wish school was free.

8) I wish people wouldn't take things so seriously all the time. I'm a fun person and just like to make jokes with people. Lighten up.

9) I wish I could just go to bed and stop typing this crap. I apoligize to anyone who had to sit through this. My blogs are not intended to downtalk or upset anyone. I'm not trying to be mean just joking around.

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home