A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Friday, March 18, 2005

Different shit same night....

So last night was Thursday, you know what that means...dancing. Not last night. Due to my money crisis and lack of peers, I decided to do something different. I didn't know how to act at first, here it was 9:30 and I was drinking beer, so it kinda reminded me of Wild Country, but I was outside sitting in a lawn chair instead of inside dancing. It was alright though. Different for a change. I convinced my buddy Jason that I would come over if he bought the beer. He agreed. So, I got there and we went up to Quick Trip and made the beer purchase. Bud Light, nice choice. I sat and watched him put his front breaks together on his bug that he thinks is way cooler than mine (it's not). He's a typical boy about it though..."I got aluminum this and light-weight this and my car is going to be so bad....blah blah blah blah blah" I've heard enough. I'll believe it when I see it. And even after I see it, it still will be no way as near as cool as mine. Well, maybe as cool but definately not cooler. Just cool in a different way. Mine is turbo and his is going to have NOS. We'll see how it goes. Good luck with that Jason, I wish you the best. heheheh lol

So guess what big breakthrough happened today.....I DROVE THE BUS AROUND THE BLOCK. That's right I drove it. Shifted and everthing. It was sooooo.....bad. I hated it. I felt like I was driving in a tunnel. The carb was messed up and so was the gas pedal. Also, I couldn't get the mirrors adjusted just right. I just felt unsafe beacause I couldn't see all around me while I was driving. I like to be able to see what going on around me. Hopefully things get better, I don't know what would happen to me if I told Stephanie that I didn't like it. I think she's more excited about camping and driving in it than I am, if that's possible.

Well, it's 3:10 am and I need to get to bed. I have a petting zoo at some daycare in the morning.

Until Then,
You know you love me,
*;)

P.S. I need a bumper sticker that says "If the bus is a rockin', don't come a knockin'" If anyone has any ideas on where to get one, It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home