A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It's cram time

Here I sit. 6:41pm on Wednesday night. I have my last midterm in exactly 14 hours and 19 minutes. Am I ready for it? No way man. It's all slide memorization and I just can't drill it in. I periodicly gaze at them throughout the day and hope that something sinks in. AHHHH I just wish this was over. But by 10am tomorrow it will be. I'll be free to think as I like.

So my drag car took its first breath of fresh air yesterday. What a beautiful day it was. So now the search for sponsors is on. If you have any ideas please don't hesitate to let me know. I'll get a new pic up soon.

I think that sometimes we get so caught up in the busy details of everyday life that we forget to slow down and express to those who we care the most how much we really value them. We're living on borrowed time. Life is only so long and one never knows when their time is going to end. Live every day like it's your last and don't forget to express your feelings to those around you.

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home