A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Monday, March 07, 2005

Pool Tables and Apple Sauce

Weekend Scale Rating from 1-10...15.5

It was a good weekend. Thursday was dancing as usual. Tricia ended up going and Nicolas showed up later. Good wholesome fun. But it was really funny when we got back to his apartment. Apparently something smelled really bad when we got there, my nose was all clogged up so I didnt smell anything. But he was FREAKING out! So he decided it was the toilet and after a little bit he was fevorishly cleaning it. There's more to the story but you'll have to let him tell you the rest. Visit his blog at www.nicarley.tk and ask him yourself.

Friday, Daddy and I finished up getting the racecar motor in. Hopefully tomorrow we will start it up. I met Nicolas at the office and waited for him to finish his "work stuff." We went to his hometown, Salem. It was good fun. We went to some small bowling alley bar and they shot pool and we drank plenty of beer. It was fun to hang out with cool people in a cool place and not worry about anything for a change. Uncle Steve was a little much, but I suppose I'll forgive him this time. We ended up staying the night as his brother's place.

Saturday was not as exciting. I sat and played playstation with his brother's two kids while he did some wiring on their new house. ALL DAY LONG. O well, one thing was funny though. While in the attic, Nicolas missed the joyce he was supposed to step on and just about put his foot right through their ceiling. His actual foot didn't come through, but it cracked the ceiling and stuff. Funny.

Sunday was soccer at 4. We lost terribly. Half of our team wasn't there, so we had some random players help us out. Man we sucked so bad. I don't even want to talk about it. Nicolas actually came to watch. Of course, the game he actually comes to we lose, bad. O well at least he came.

So, on to another note. I don't like losing. If I know that I'm particularly bad at something and someone else is better, I just won't play. Why would you do something that you know you're going to lose at? Don't get me wrong now, I'll take risks, but if it's a for sure loss, I'm not so happy to do it. I understand that you will never get better at something if you don't try, and I do try just not in the view of certain people.

That's all for now. Wish me luck on my midterms. I'm studying all this week. I have spring break next week, and hopefully I'm going to run away with a certain someone. hehe

Take care,
You know you love me,
*;)

Life has a funny way of working itself out. Sometimes it just needs time to run it's course. Take your time.

4 Comments:

  • At March 08, 2005 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I finished my midterm last week. It was a take home that took up most of my waking hours for a week. Graduate courses are tough. Good luck with your midterms.

    Glad to see you blogging again. It's the easiest way to keep up with current events.

    Talk to you later. Aunt P

     
  • At March 08, 2005 4:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love when you tell stories like the "Home Improvement Story"

    By the way, incase anyone cares here a link to my blogSo I happen to be ready for bed and was in my "bed suit" and decided to take a picture. For a disguisting visuall, picture me over the toilet with a scrubber, feriously scrubbing the toilet! It's not a pretty picture let me tell you.

    All in all, I had a pretty good weekend Dar, too bad you didn't have the hot tub working, my back still hurts from working in the attic at my brothers!!

     
  • At March 08, 2005 8:55 PM, Blogger STEVE said…

    Hey darla!
    In your blog, I noticed that there was no word of UNCLE STEVE... WTH! Here you had a good time and no mention of uncle steve. I will have to talk to nic about that. Next time you come to salem, DONT CALL ME!!!! lol!!!HAVE A GOOD ONE...............STEVE

     
  • At March 09, 2005 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's up with the new Nicholas picture? I miss pee-wee. Please don't tell me he sold his big shoes, too. It's all too sad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home