A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

As the weekend approaches...

Why do I like to put myself in stressful situations? I dunno. Stupidity? It's possible. This weekend will be different from my prior ones. This weekend I will be in control of three, count them three, children all under the age of 3. Taylor, Chloe and Mitch will be my companions starting Friday at 7am until late Saturday night. Wish me luck, I'm sure it will be an adventure.

So, recently I've been informed of some disturbing information concerning a proir boyfriend. I'm sure you can all figure out who it is, but the question I hand to you is...Why did ya'll let me stay with him for so long? Apparently everyone else could see what I couldn't. I was being used. And I hate that. And I know I should let it go, and I had prior to the news. Apparently he had been involved with someone I know, doing things he shouldn't have been doing. What a fool. Do I just have a sign on me that says "I'm real gullible and easy to take over?" Because that's what I feel like sometimes. And I'm not pissed at him (well okay yes I am) but rather, I'm mad at myself. I'm mad that I didn't even take my fathers advice when he sat me down to ask what the hell I was getting myself into. "Oh daddy" I'd say. "It's not what it looks like" but guess what folks? It was exactly what it looked like and I was blinded by what I thought was love and couldn't see what was right in front of my face. Alright, sorry enough ranting, but I feel MUCH better. feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

So, dancing is tomorrow and Tricia is trying to pursuade me into going bowling instead. I don't know about all of that. I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow.

Until Then,
Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

P.S. Just a short correction. The title of my last post was not intended to be about anyone I know. It was just a phrase that was heard at the party that Tricia and I attended. Some people were starting to take offense and that was not my intention, and I apoligize to those people.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home