A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mid Spring Break

I'm bored. My buddy Donny left today for Amsterdam. He will be studying abroad for the second eight weeks of school. It will be sad without him. My carb came for the bus today. Dad worked on it for a bit, but then got frusterated (don't know if that's spelled correctly) (don't really care either). Basically I worked on my public art project all day long. I hope to be able to post it after I write this blog. It had to be about a social issue and you have to make like fliers or maganets or something and then display it in an appropiate place. Mine has to do with drunk driving, so I thought maybe I'd put them on cases of beer at the grocery store. Haha, wait for me to get kicked out. Otherwise today, I didn't do too much. Woke up at around 11 this morning. Someone kept me up on the telephone till all hours of the night last night. Thanks a lot. Anyways, I don't know about dancing tomorrow, depends on if I get some money. Nicolas won't be there, he's in Kentucky visiting family, and Tricia said she's prolly not coming either. So that means I'll go by myself, which wouldn't be the first time.

That's all for now, Cory's bitching at me to cut his hair, so I must end this.

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home