A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

To beer or not to beer....

So, I displayed my public art today at Dierbergs in Lemay. I had them all ready with the tape already on and Alex and I went in. We had to circle the store a couple of times because a man was stocking in that isle. The whole process took us about two minutes and I hurried and stuck the signs on and Alex snapped a couple of pictures and we hurried out. We plan to go back later tonight and see if they're still up. It was a great fun time though.

Nothing too exciting this weekend. We lost our soccer game Sunday 5-1. The other team had this fabulous goalie. Damn them. Then I tried to get into the hot tub Sunday night and realized that I had it set a little too high. I couldn't even get in all the way. The thermometer said it was 107 degrees. Yikes...it was hot!

We began wheel throwing yesterday in ceramics. What a joke. This girl in my class Emily and I were laughing soooo hard together. We were the only two that tried it out yesterday and we had clay going everywhere. By the fourth or fifth time we had it under control a little better. Hopefully, I will begin making beautiful pots for all to want....lol.

I'm working on preparing my portfolio for my Major Acceptance Review on Friday. I'm pretty nervous but I'm confident that things will go well. Wish me luck.

All for now, more to come.

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

1 Comments:

  • At March 23, 2005 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    like the pictures. we've got our take home final for law class. more work to fit into work.

    glad the bus is running. I'll catch up to you soon.

    take care. aunt p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home