A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Two Pump Chump

Last night, Tricia and I attended a sex toy party at our friend Jerilee's house. Talk about a fun time. We talked about things we shouldn't have talked about and spent money on things we shouldn't have spent money on. The hostess lady was really funny. Any type of lotion or creme that she put on your left hand was your licker hand, it was edible. And anything she put on your right had was your sniffer hand. She said you can sniff your licker but by all means, don't lick your sniffer! lol Anyways, we had too much fun.

Friday night was uneventful, and that's an understatement. Ask me what I did. Go ahead, ask. You give up? Nothing. I did nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. I layed on the couch and watched like three movies. The person I was with was preoccupied with other things I suppose. Not really my idea of a fun time, I could have watched movies at my own home. O well. Hopefully next weekend will be better!

Thursday night was dancing. All night dancing. Tricia and I stayed till close and danced the whole time. Fun times.

Today daddy and I are having to take the motor back out of the bus. The starter seems to have a problem. I just bought this starter on Friday. This is the second one. I don't know what the deal is, but now we have to take the motor out and clean everything, because the starter has got shavings all over the place. Wish me luck.

Soccer is at 7 tonight, and now I have also commited myself to playing softball on Monday nights for twelve weeks. That isn't starting yet, but pretty soon!

That's all for now,
Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

2 Comments:

  • At February 21, 2005 5:06 PM, Blogger STEVE said…

    Sorry darla, Had to comment on this one, since the person you were with was talking to me the whole night, well maybe not the whole night. He had to sleep sometime. Right? There will be more weekends Im sure .
    Take care....................steve

     
  • At February 21, 2005 7:16 PM, Blogger lildojh said…

    Never did I use the words "waste of time." I don't consider it a waste of time by any means. Relaxing with someone is one thing, that's not what happened. I was relaxing, and someone else was there. We were not relaxing together. It's alright though, I'm sure that he will make it up to me somehow!

    And Uncle Steve, it's alright, but just this time, and only because you just got that camera that night.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home