A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

One fast mother...

It was windy enough to blow your clothes off, but we still went racing. Overall a great night. We broke our fastest speed and ran an 11.95 at 114 mph, that's an increase from 11.97 at 112 mph. We were so excited, Alex met me at my car as I pulled into the pits doing the happy dance as I yelled "Yeah 11.95 at 114" and he adds "and you even drove it back in one piece!" It was a good night, I think we could have even gotten a little more out of it, if it hadn't been million mile an hour winds. Seen a lot of people from last season, it's like a giant family over there. Jason came over to see what a real race car looks like, and to put his two cents in on everything. (Just kidding Jason)

It was just an overall great day. I wish everyday could be like this. The weather was great (a little windy but I can't complain too much), school was fun (I even left early), good songs were on the radio, every stop light seemed to turn green at just the right time, it was as if nothing could go wrong.

A great ending to a great day. I hope for more of the same.

Until Then,
Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

1 Comments:

  • At March 31, 2005 9:23 PM, Blogger STEVE said…

    HEY GIRL,

    LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY OF LATE. IVE BEEN DOWN AND OUT FOR A WEEK NOW. I THINK I GOT SOME KIND OF BUG IN KENTUCKY. IT PUT ME OUT FOR A WHILE..BUT, IIIIIIIIIIIIIMMM BAAACKKKKKK!!! YOU WILL HAVE TO FILL ME IN WHATS BEEN UP WITH YOU AND NIC, I HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM IN A WHILE. OH, CONGRADS!!!! GOOD JOB DARLA!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO, GO LOOK AT MY BLOG, I HAVE A PIC I WANT YOU TO SEE..... TAKE CARE...........UNCLE STEVE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home