A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Cleaning or posting...

I've been working on cleaning my room now for a while, so I decided to take a break and post a new entry. It's been a week or so since my last update. A lot has went on...where to start, where to start.

No dancing again Thursday, I had to set up my work for my Major Acceptance Review. It was 12:15am and Alex and I were still at school setting all my stuff up.

Friday was the big day. My review. I arrived at school at around 8:45 and already my nerves were flowing. The lady Nancy, with whom I shared my review space with, was already there, and I helped her to set out the bagels and strawberries that we bought to butter up our review panel. Nancy had her turn at 9:45 and I was next. I stood in the hall and was so worked up that I couldn't even swallow. I've never been that nervous or worked up in my life, but as soon as I walked in the door it was all gravy. I began talking and just never shut up. I talked a lot about my work and they asked me a lot of questions. Each student had 15 minutes to "wow" the panel and for the last 3 minutes of mine, we were talking about drag racing volkswagens, and how I needed to get everyone a race schedule. So, needless to say I left there feeling pretty good. I had to wait until Monday to get my results.

And the results are in........

I GOT ACCEPTED.

Thank God.

This weekend was nothing too fancy. I had petting zoos on Saturday, and Sunday, Tricia and I had to dress up like the easter bunny for a country club in Eureka. It was funny as hell. Tricia and I took turns in the suit, and we were playing air guitar and following people around. It was good. Sunday night the Nickel came over and we sat in the hot tub for a while. Good times, good conversation.

Tomorrow we start racing. We sent out sponsorship information earlier this week, so keep your fingers crossed that we get some takers. All the cars are fueled and ready to go. The gates open at 5 and we plan to be in line. It's just a test and tune, but points start Friday, so we want to at least see how the cars will run. I'm so excited.

The bus is back in order, daddy bought a new carberator for it and we were taking it around the block yesterday. I like it better now then before. The gas pedal just needs some adjusting. I have too much play in it and it messes me up while I'm trying to drive. All in good time I guess.

That's all for now, school is keeping me pretty busy. I start work at Weithop's on Friday, so maybe I'll have some spending cash finally. (yeah right)

Take care,
You know you love me,
*;)

I have to apoligize to everyone that had to come in contact with me this past week/end. It was a bad week for me and I am sorry to anyone and everyone who I was crabby to. This week proves to be a better one, so just hang in there.

Also, a GREAT BIG HUGE thank you to Aunt Patty. She just bought a real cool new digital camera, and I have been monopolizing it for a while now. She's been really patient, and hasn't yelled at me yet. Thank you thank you thank you. It's been a real big help.

6 Comments:

  • At March 30, 2005 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey you never buttered me up with bagels and strawberries.... WTF :)

    CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE...
    I am very proud of you!!!!!

    Love,
    Farleymom

     
  • At January 08, 2007 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
    Thanks.

     
  • At January 23, 2007 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My firewall that comes with my windows xp slows down my computer. What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free?
    :(

     
  • At March 23, 2007 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is pretty well!

    http://ebusinesstop.info/
    http://mytophealth.info/
    http://entertainmenttop.info/
    business credit card
    health plan
    world wrestling entertainment

     
  • At March 29, 2007 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I`ve stumbled across your site. Nice!

    http://freeringo.blogspot.com/
    http://downringo.blogspot.com/
    http://mobiringo.blogspot.com/
    free samsung ringtone
    crazy frog ringtone
    make your own ringtone

     
  • At August 09, 2010 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There are a lot of reasons why you should from business cards of your own.
    Not however because you own a business transfer it be fated object of you to have a place such cards, but if you submit services to the public, this is also unified avenue of letting people be informed that such services exists.
    These question cards are essential an eye to you to recuperate trust and communication from your clients. More commonly a new customer may not be as interested as old clients are when it comes to your products or services, and in this case, they wishes pull someone's leg to earmark or record elevate surpass time when they would be clever to about province with you.
    To accumulate them, you on have to express them information on how they at one's desire be skilful to make heads in friend with you and deliberate over those things that brings worth to your client. Expert how critical enterprise cards are, you are to all intents wondering where can you go by [url=http://www.freebusinesscards.org/business-cards-online.htm]free business cards [/url] lawful so you can decrease far-off some expenses.
    The good scoop is that the internet has provided us with a lot of options at in league, all you be dressed to do is to search for a copy department store that can contribute you pongy chief dignity printed templates of these enterprise cards pro free.

    Essential contrivance that you should cogitate on is that the provider of these [url=http://www.freebusinesscards.org/custom_business_cards.htm]free business cards [/url] should be able to give you access to appropriate designs and layouts that fits your charge or the appointment that you offer.
    You should also be able to create changes to some graphics so you can consolidate you own invent on the cards. Another is that, rather than of having to leave your institution to be struck by these cards printed, you may also yen to look for a pull a proof pix snitch on online that is gifted of having these cards professionally printed in search you.

    [url=http://www.freebusinesscards.org]Free business cards [/url] custom printed color contemplate rotund quote - to 45 unrestrained role new year card designs - other Informal crap available.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home