A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Because I wanna be a cowboy baby...

I had a pretty exciting weekend. Me and the girls all went out. The girls meaning the girls that I went to grade school with. Stephanie, Maggie and I first all went to dinner at some place down at the Loop I cant remember the name of the place but it was fancy there and our bill for 3 of us was 80 bucks!!! YIKES! It was good though. We then met up with Liz and proceded to Saddle Ridge in Westport. It's the new country bar out there. What a disgrace to country bars is all I have to say. First off the dance floor was teeny tiny then noone was line dancing except for like 6 people and everyone kept getting in their way. They were drinking beer and smoking on the dance floor and it was awful. I bet half those people haven't even ever seen a damn cow and they thought "Hey look at me, I'm at a country bar country dancing" just because they were stomping their foot on the wood floor. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH We did have a great time though and I miss hanging out with them on a regular basis.

What's new, what's new.... Um...school is good I suppose. Liz makes me skip classes all the time, which is no good. Nicolas and I are getting along semi-well. It's day by day but getting better. I just need to get my head out of my ass and get on track and then things will go a little smoother. I'm afraid of getting hurt and I think thats why I haven't totally let him back in yet. I'm trying though...gimmie some time.

That's all for now, I'm feelin' sleepy.

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home