A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Friday, December 23, 2005

and the grades are in...

Well, grades are finally here. I'm overall pretty happy with them, but I'm a little upset too.

*Photography V - A
*Drawing III - A-
*Ceramics II - A-
*Book Arts - A-
*Critical Thinking - B+

I wish I could have brought that Critical Thinking grade up a bit more. That sucks. I haven't been in much of the typing mood lately, sorry. I've been trying to get things finished for Christmas and getting Nickel moved into his new place and taking my dog to dog school and the list goes on and on. I'll write more later and fill everyone in on whats going on.

Until Then,
Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home