A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bet you thought I was dead...

Okay so it's been a while. I've been busy doing nothing. Just relaxing enjoying being off of school for a couple of weeks. I go back next Monday and that sucks.

Christmas was good. Got a Cardinals 4 pack for the new stadium so I can see some games there. Nicolas made me this really cool picture book of the two of us. That was cute. I got an external hard drive so that I can get all these pics off my computer.

New Years was good also. Nicolas and I spent it just staying in and watching movies, we also went to dinner. It was very nice and very relaxing.

Everything else is pretty good also, I've been quite addicted to MySpace and that's why I haven't really blogged much. It seems to consume me. It's bad really.

My photo career is starting to take off. I met with some women tonight about doing a wedding in late June and they loved my pictures. I also just shot some pictures of a 5 week old little boy that's a friend of a friend. Hopefully she likes them and I can get in good with her bc her two girlfriends had babies the same week she had hers. That would be a good group to get in with if you know what I mean. People love pictures of their little babies, and what a deal, I love to take them.

Soccer is good, I'm trying to get into a Monday night girls team also. Mom and I are looking for a way to get rid of our extra fat and we toured CURVES last week. It was really nice there but a little expensive, so we'll have to keep looking.

Thats all for now,
Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

1 Comments:

  • At January 14, 2006 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    howdy from KC. Monica and I are out here a the military/gun show. She drove, I flew out to meet up with her. Stuff is set up, and we're getting ready to go. Liked the pictures on the site. Glad you're getting connected in the picture taking world. Later. -AP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home