A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Friday, December 16, 2005

The time has come...

The time has finally come for this semester to be over. I think I did pretty well. Ill let you know when grades come in.

Congratulations to Nicolas. He graduates tomorrow. Ill post some pics as soon as I get some.

Everyone let me know what you want for Christmas and if I havent got you anything yet, I think about getting for you.

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

2 Comments:

  • At December 19, 2005 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    l love you thanks for being there for me

     
  • At December 21, 2005 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dARLA,

    You are a true sweetheart. Thanks for keeping the Nickle grounded!!!

    P.S. I got my own Christmas gift..a
    George Strait ticket.

    Merry Christmas to me,
    Merry Christmas to me,
    Merry Christmas to meeeee......
    Merry Christmas to me!!!!

    Love ya,
    Farleymom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home