A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

It's been a bad week comin'...

I've had a pretty bad week this week. Actually the entire week hasn't been bad just the past 3 days. It's alright though. Everything happens for a reason and things will begin looking up for me here real soon. I know it.

School is going well. I will have my first art opening on April 14. It will be a group show with all the graduating seniors this year. I think there's around 12-14 of us. It should prove to be a good show and I'll post more info as soon as I obtain it.

Daddy's still in the hospital. He has been since Monday. He's fine though, he got his defibulator replaced on Tuesday and everything went great, he's just sitting up there waiting to get thinned out. He's pretty bored but mom got him this cable that goes from his cell phone to the laptop so that he can surf the net, so at least he has something to do. He'll be home soon. We miss him.

Until Then,
You know you love me,
*;)

1 Comments:

  • At February 02, 2006 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    looking forward to the art show. hope i'm not travelling for work when it's on. have declared caffeine a major food group. later. aunt p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home