A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Informative Survey

Name: dARLA MARIE GWENDOLYN SCHOLLMAN
Birthday: 10*05*1982
Birthplace: St. Louis, MO
Current Location: St. Louis, MO
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 5'5"
Right Handed or Left Handed: both
Your Heritage: German and ?
The Shoes You Wore Today: New Balance Tennis Shoes
Your Weakness: hot boys, motorcycles, nice cameras, money, smiles
Your Fears: Thunder, traintracks
Your Perfect Pizza: Meat Lovers
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Win first place in racing a couple of times
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: lol
Thoughts First Waking Up: Shut that damn alarm off!
Your Best Physical Feature: personality
Your Bedtime: depends on the night
Your Most Missed Memory: My sister and grandpa
Pepsi or Coke: Dr. Pepper
McDonalds or Burger King: McD
Single or Group Dates: either
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuccino
Do you Smoke: smoke what?
Do you Swear: I've been known to once or twice
Do you Sing: I try
Do you Shower Daily: I try...lol
Have you Been in Love: yes
Do you want to go to College: I am in college so I guess yes
Do you want to get Married: eventually
Do you belive in yourself: most days
Do you get Motion Sickness: Only when Aunt Patty is driving crazy on backroads
Do you think you are Attractive: some days
Are you a Health Freak: No
Do you get along with your Parents: Very well
Do you like Thunderstorms: no and neither does my dog
Do you play an Instrument: haha maybe the kazoo
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: this question should be in the past 24 hours have you drank alcohol....yes
In the past month have you Smoked: ?
In the past month have you been on Drugs: ?
In the past month have you gone on a Date: I suppose
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: uh huh
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: close to it
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: gross...Tricia makes me try to eat it...yuk
In the past month have you been on Stage: um no
In the past month have you been Dumped: um no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: its too chilly outside
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Oh I'm sure I have
Ever been Drunk: lol funny
Ever been called a Tease: Indeed
Ever been Beaten up: maybe
Ever Shoplifted: yes
How do you want to Die: In my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: me
What country would you most like to Visit: Austria

In a Boy..
Favourite Eye Color: Blue or Green
Favourite Hair Color: Blonde or light brown
Short or Long Hair: short
Height: taller than me
Weight: Not a fatty
Best Clothing Style: depends...t-shirt and jeans can be quite sexy sometimes
Number of Drugs I have taken: 1
Number of CDs I own: a whole lot
Number of Piercings: I have 6 piercing holes
Number of Tattoos: zero I can't think of anything I'd still want to have on me when I'm 80
Number of things in my Past I Regret: I regret some of the stupid fights I've engaged in with my family and friends...Life is short, live it to the fullest. You only live once.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home