A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Just another Tuesday

Just another Tuesday afternoon. Here's just a quick list of some things that are going on with me lately. I'll be brief with them, email me if you want more info about one certain thing.

+ Daddy is coming home today. No surgery yet.
+ School just won't end this semester for some reason.
+ It's cold as shit outside and I hate it.
+ I think my wife and I are getting back together.
+ My dog has chewed my parents bed and that's bad news.
+ I need to do some Chrismas shopping.
+ Liz and I are going to start shooting weddings.
+ I recently shot some family portraits and they turned out nice.
+ My brother Cory is growing up and going through that stage where he doesn't want to be around us.
+ Everyone is getting handmade pots for Christmas.
+ I'm looking to buy a new car..well not a new new car just new to me..a beetle of course.
+ I'm supposed to be doing work study and instead I'm doing this.

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home