A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving. Nothing too new here. School is coming to a close and I still have a lot to finish up. I am anxiously awaiting end of semester though. Deer season is over and I collected all my dough and it looks like some people might get some Christmas presents after all.

All for now,
Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

P.S. Send some prayers. Daddy goes into the hospital on Monday. He's getting his defibulator replaced. Not a big surgery, but a surgery nontheless. He should be home by Friday.

1 Comments:

  • At November 25, 2005 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,
    Thanksgiving went well. Plenty of food and people. Glad you were able to make it to cards. Thinking good thought for Marv in the coming week. Talk to you later
    -AP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home