A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Days go by...

I recieved my wastegate and turbo in the mail this week, so dad, Alex and I spent the earlier part of today putting it on. Hopefully after a quick carb adjustment the car will run well. Keep your fingers crossed. This is a big weekend. It's the NOPI Nationals over at Gateway. We run Friday Saturday and Sunday. It's gonna be hot out.

Last weekend was fun, camping at Lake Carlyle and going on Uncle Steve's boat, waterskiing.

One more month of summer left and then school starts up. Looking at alot of change in the near future. Hopefully it will be for the better. But, you know what they say, things always get worse before they get better, so... Other than that, things have been going alright.

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home