A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

If something exciting was happening, then I would update more often, but it's not. Saturday night was pretty fun though. We played music for some friends of ours wedding who got married at the racetrack. We were drinking champaign by the bottle from the bottle. It was fun until it was 5:30am and we were just walking in the RV to go to sleep and then we had to be awake to do our racing at 8:00am. That part sucked, but the rest was fun.

My wife and I are back together, so that's good. We kissed and made up and hung out last night. We went grocery shopping and to drop some pictures off at John's parents house. How rediculous that was. We then came home, ate all the new food that we had just bought at the grocery store and watched the movie "Hitch." It was sooooooooooo funny. We laughed the entire time. I would definately recommend it.

Other than that, soccer was good. We didn't win, but I did score a goal. I talked to my buddy Mike earlier this week, and we got all caught up on things, I hadn't talked with him in a long time, so it was good to catch up. Stephanie is back from Maine and today is the first day of summer.

What's everyone doing for 4th of July this year? I'm not sure yet on what my plans are, so if anyone is doing something really fun, please let me know.

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

P.S. A quick hello to my good buddy, Randy. Now get back to work!!! Hahahahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home