A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What does the future hold...

Well, I survived my weekend, or more importantly the children survived the weekend...lol. It went pretty good. We said goodbye to Stephanie who left us to go back to Colorado. That was sad. It seemed like she just got here. Summer is going by so fast.

Nickel is getting ready to move. We havent really done any packing, and I have a full weekend with my family reunion and a big vw race, so he's got a lot to do on his own. He's going to Florida next week, and then I guess back to school early. It'll be a sad time, but everything will work out according to how it's supposed to, I guess. I just try not to think about it. Outta sight, outta mind.

On a funnier note, we've got his big industrial saran wrap for the tires of the racecars, and yesterday Alex and I grabbed Cory right as he was coming out of the bathroom from getting his swimsuit on and we saran wrapped him all up. His arms were all bent and pressed aganist his body and he could hardly move. He got up the stairs and outside to dad who had to cut him out while Alex and I were crying from laughing so hard. I had no time for pictures, but we plan to saran wrap him to a chair next, so I'll get a pic then.

Well, I gotta go and finish getting the house ready for this weekend.

Until Then,
You know you love me,
*;)

2 Comments:

  • At August 04, 2005 11:23 AM, Blogger lildojh said…

    Yeah, I wasn't sure if I liked it either...just playin around...thanks for being honest!!!

     
  • At August 06, 2005 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Like the colors. Good that you're willing to change up when you feel the spirit move you.

    Barte is going to help Marv 'cook' (drink?), so we'll see you at the festivities.

    Ry is getting ready to move to SMSU over the next week. Should be interesting. Don't know if he'll be joining us. His schedule is a mystery.

    See you later. Aunt P.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home