A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Times change people...

A different kind of blog entry for me. I just wanted to reflect a little bit on how people change. It's likind of funny how fast some people can change. Within just a few months things can go from "a-ok, let's party" to "hey, how are you? How have you been?" It's kind of dishartening (?) if you think about it. I recently attended a party in which I used to frequent but this time is was different. Funny different too. It went from being a great time to just being another party. It didn't make me feel very good, but then again, time changes people, and that's just something I suppose I have to accept, like it or not. Life goes on and people grow up (I think).

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

1 Comments:

  • At August 05, 2005 5:57 PM, Blogger STEVE said…

    YOUR RIGHT!!! THEY SURE DO............. HOPEFULLY FOR THE BEST THOUGH.... WE ALL GET WISER AND THROUGH AWAY ARE OLD HABBITS...SOMETIMES ITS FOR THE BEST...........HAVE A GOOD ONE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home