A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Friday, August 26, 2005

GUESS WHAT I GOT...

Guess...comon guess...you know you want to. What have I wanted all my life, other than my cars and the camera? THATS RIGHT A GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPY DOG!!! My very best friend in the whole wide world presented me tonight with the greatest gift lately. I'm not sure on a name yet, its a her. Tricia and I were thinking Dojha. Lemme know if you have any other ideas. She's sooooo cute. Thank you thank you thank you. Here's some pics.



5 Comments:

  • At August 26, 2005 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Has your very best friend in the world bought a dog bed, toys, and food yet---- and cleared out the backroom at her house so deeohgee has a place to live?

     
  • At August 26, 2005 11:08 AM, Blogger lildojh said…

    she did buy me a whole bag of food and a collar and a leash....and she gave me kisses and told me to have a good time...

     
  • At August 26, 2005 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    make sure your bestest friend has plenty of spare shoes and newspaper for woggie. Later. aunt P

     
  • At August 26, 2005 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    name her moni. that's a great name.
    love, moni

     
  • At September 13, 2005 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how bout lee, i know i know, NO.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home