A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Ultimate Update

Sorry it's been so long between posts. I've been real busy. Okay, so, where to start. Um...Nickel has moved outta his apartment and is back up at school. Far far away, so that sucks. We had our family reunion here at the house a couple of weeks ago, that went pretty well, the only nice day outta the whole month and we got it. I came in second place at the Volksbash all VW race over at Gateway. I won $350.00 that went straight down to Archway to help pay off some of my debt down there. They also have my motor right now. Daddy and I took it out earlier this week because something inside it was knocking pretty bad. I'm trying to come up with some extra sponsors to help get us to and from Indianapolis (?). The 24th of September is the finals of the Volksbash and I really really really wanna go. So any ideas on some sponsors please let me know. Tricia has come on our team to help us play soccer. It's been amusing at least! (just kidding Trish you did great) I also decided to make a giant purchase. I bought myself the new Canon Digital Rebel XT. It's an 8 mega pixel camera that's top of the line right now. I'll be in debt for a while, but at least I'm happy. Other than that nothing real exciting. Getting ready to go back to school. I'm taking 4 studio classes, so we'll see how much free time that leaves me.

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home