A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Good Times...

So camping went great, like I knew it would. I made it there and back with minimal problems. My companion was more fun that I expected them to be. I also won two attendance prizes, tickets to the sneak preview of Herbie Fully Loaded and some VW DVD, also the bus got plastered with maganetic flowers and peace signs and got his picture taken for the Mid-America catalog(?). Camping was SOOO fun and I can't wait to go again. Sleeping in it was better than expected.

Stephanie called me tonight and we went out to Hot Shots to watch the Cardinals game and drink some beer, and beer we drank. It's always a good time with her, especially when you don't get charged for one of your pitchers of beer. BONUS!!

So, it looks like my wife and I are getting a divorce. Divorce sucks. I'll let you all know how it plays out.

I'll include some pictures of the Effingham show when I get a chance. It was really hot but a lot of fun.

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home