A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Camping here we come...

So, the Nickle and I are getting ready to leave for Effingham to go to Funfest 2005. I can't hardly contain my excitement. The bus is loaded down and the fuel tank is full. Say your prayers to the VW gods that we make it there and back safely, (I have no doubt). I have had a lot go on lately, but not a lot of extra time to actually sit down and type, so hopefully when I return I will update everyone on what's been going on.

Until Then, Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

P.S. Just a quick note for someone, they know who they are, even though you don't love me right now, I still love you and I'm thinking about you.

2 Comments:

  • At June 06, 2005 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    luv u too -- oh wait, that msg probably wasn't for me :)

     
  • At June 06, 2005 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sure it was for me. No, wait. Think I just provide the camera and moral support. -AP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home