A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Monday, May 16, 2005

All the small things...

I think that all to often in life we forget about the small things, and life is made up of a bunch of small things. It's the small things in life that make other people smile: a card just to say "thinking of you," a kiss for no reason, a smile from someone you don't even know, a secret note that they don't find for three days....you get the idea. I challenge everyone this week to do one small thing for someone else, and if you're really feeling ambitious then do something small for two or three people, I guarantee that it will give you that feel good feeling. Try it you'll like it!

"It's funny how the follies of the people closest to you can be used as a kind of currency to buy your own allure"
It's kinda sad how true that is...

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home