A PEEK INSIDE dARLA'S WORLD

Don't look around too much...This is only a peek. If I catch you snooping around, you will be eliminated!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Broken Dreams

It's been a bad week for me as far as cars go. Make sure you're sitting down while you read this.

The red car is broken, probably never to be driven again by me. It was due up for inspection in April and when Daddy took it last week, the guy took him out to the shop and showed him the underneath. He said he was surprised that you couldn't just pull the front tires off everything was so rusty. So needless to say parts will cost about $300 and Daddy and I can fix it, but is it worth our time? The car is so rusty everywhere else also. When it rains, so much water comes in the floorboards that I feel like I'm riding Thunder River at Six Flags. Both my driver side fenders are busted in, the hood is all rusty and I'm surprised that the headlight hasn't fallen out yet because of the rust. So, I have to make a decision what I want to do, fix the red one or sell it and get another one. What does everyone else think?

Next sheet of bad news....

I thought I blew up the motor for the racecar again. I made one good pass last night and then in the middle of my second pass, I felt something break. It wasn't good. I shut down and coasted off. Luckly this time I didn't blow any holes in the case. The shop has it now and hopefully Jason is taking good care of it and getting her all fixed up.

So cars have been my enemy this week. But some good news, the bus is ready for plates. Hopefully by this time next week I'll be driving the bus around and until I find another beetle.

School is almost over and it's been hell. I do nothing except go to work, go to school, go back to work, go back to school and go to bed. Seriously I've been at school every night this past week until at least midnight if not later. But, it's almost over, finals are this coming week. My photo project turned out real nice and I got real good critique on it.

Well, that's all for now, I've got to get back to work.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to every mother..... lol that just made me laugh for some reason. Seriously though I love you mom.

Take Care,
You know you love me,
*;)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home